fbpx

Network abundantly, we DARE you!

7

RGA CARES


RGA Cares is a philonthrophic fund created to help charities and veterans. 100% of funds collected are distributed once per quarter. 80% of funds collected are given to a charity that RGA Leadership votes on once a quarter. The remaining 20% are given to Veterans returning to civilian life and starting a business. In order to qualify the Charity must submit their information for consideration. Veterans looking to qualify must submit their information along with a business plan for their new venture to be under consideration.

WHAT SOME OF OUR MEMBERS ARE SAYING!

RGA

Don’t WAIT!

Have you experienced an RGA meeting near you yet? If not, click here to visit our meeting page and find a networking opportunity near you today!

Once you’re hear you’ll understand the RGA difference. Our membership is a family. We can’t wait to help you grow your business!

Share This