Network abundantly, we DARE you!
The RGA Network is the fastest growing networking organization in the country! With meeting locations throughout Central Florida and expanding quickly throughout the rest of the state and into Georgia RGA is positioned to spread throughout the South East. Some of our prominent locations include decades old groups in the Greater Tampa Bay Area. Locations such as South Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Seminole, Largo, Indian Rocks Beach, Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Countryside, Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Trinity, New Port Richey, Hudson, Brandon, Bradenton, Sarasota, Riverview, Plant City, Wesley Chapel, Lakeland, Orlando and more.
Why Should You RGA?
RGA, Revenue Generation Activities, was founded in 2010 with the intention of providing an affordable and effective venue for members to build their businesses. Our Founder, Mark O’Donnell, incorporated best practices gathered through years of experience in networking.
Specifically, he designed the RGA model to provide a a place for members to get to like, know, and trust each other. That means in an environment that is inclusive and family friendly while still professional and respectful of each others time.
The RGA framework was designed with today’s busy professionals in mind:
- There are no penalties if you can’t make it to a meeting.
- Referrals are voluntary and based on relationships, not mandatory quotas.
- Our Regional and Annual events are always next level experiences. From our mixers to Business Retreats, University Live events and our annual business expo you can expect a professional and upbeat environment that will leave you wanting more.
- Education is paramount to the growth of today’s entrepreneurs. Members have the opportunity to learn from other members and guest speakers through our eLearning platform RGA University, monthly RGA University Live events, Business Retreats and the speakers at our annual Business Expo.
RGA Code of Ethics
As a member of RGA, I promise to abide by the following:
- I will uphold the highest level of professionalism.
- I will operate my business with truth and integrity.
- I will keep my customers’ needs foremost.
- I will advise my customers accurately, truthfully, and honestly.
- I will promptly respond to all referrals.
- I will cooperate in a good business spirit with fellow RGA members
- I will place principles before personalities.
Have you experienced an RGA meeting near you yet? If not, click here to visit our meeting page and find a networking opportunity near you today!
Once you’re here you’ll understand the RGA difference. Our membership is a family. We can’t wait to help you grow your business!