RGA, Revenue Generation Activities, was founded in 2010 with the intention of providing an affordable and effective networking venue for local business professionals and entrepreneurs.
Founder Mark O’Donnell incorporated best practices gathered through years of experience in networking. Specifically he designed the RGA model to:
- Feature weekly networking meetings that welcomed everyone and created value for members and guests
- Provide a system that allowed business owners to meet and get to like, know, and trust each other
- Create an environment where referrals are voluntary and based on willingness, not mandatory quotas
- Host fun and effective after-hour events that welcome both members and non-members, and partner with other local networking groups to maximize local business exposure
- Build the knowledge base and skill set of members by offering high-quality business seminars through weekly Speakers and monthly RGA University Seminars
The RGA Network is Tampa Bay’s fastest growing networking organization. There are more than 15 local networking meetings where you can meet and get to know business professionals who are committed to created opportunities for all. Membership is easy and affordable. Wall Street Networking at Main Street pricing!
RGA Code of Ethics
As a member of RGA, I promise to abide by the following:
- I will uphold the highest level of professionalism.
- I will operate our business with truth and integrity.
- I will keep our customers’ needs foremost.
- I will advise our customers accurately, truthfully, and honestly.
- I will promptly respond to all referrals.
- I will cooperate in a good business spirit with fellow RGA members
- I place principles before personalities.